Komen Night at the Riversharks: July
Jul 20, 2012
Tickets on sale now - click here and remember to enter code KOMEN.
Once again this season, the Camden Riversharks are proud to step up to the plate to help our community knock breast cancer out of the park... and out of our world forever! This summer the RIversharks are opening up their field to the Komen Philadelphia Affiliate family for a spectacular fundraising game, Friday, July 20.
Offering great times for the family, friends or even couples and singles... as well as a great way to empower the Komen mission so dear to your heart... enjoy watching our home-town Sharks chomp on York Revolution, as well as these great highlights:
- $5 of every $11 ticket sold will be donated to the Philadelphia Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- 7% of special concession sales will also be generously donated by the Riversharks organization to The Affiliate. Look for our volunteers at the concession on the main concourse behind 1st base (excluding beer/wine sales)
- FIREWORKS NIGHT!
Komen 'fan section' 204 - behind 1st base and in front of our special concession area
- Dietz & Watson Pretty In Pig onsite at the game - bring your spare cash to send our gal home full of cash for the cures
- Komen Philadelphia Affiliate 'celebrities' to throw out the first pitch and annunce one inning on the P.A. system
So, gather your "fans" in the fight against breast cancer and head out to the ball game.
Special Ordering Information
For ticket purchases to benefit the Komen Philadelphia Affiliate, they must be ordered through the following process:
1) go to www.RiverSharks.com
2) Follow the promits
3) enter Group Portal Login: KOMEN (must be all capital letters)
4) continue with the ordering process